Sit Down Meals Served at 11:30 a.m.
Suggested donation is $3.00. Call 262-351-6246 to make a reservation by 10:30 a.m. the prior day
- Meals include dessert and beverage
- Open to anyone 60+ and their spouse, regardless of age
- Great way to meet new friends
- Menus available at the Senior Center or on-line at kafasi.org/nutrition.html
Meal Options For Anyone Age 60 or Older
Call 262-658-3508 to make a reservation for any site by 10:30 a.m. the previous day.
In Person Dining
- Parkside Redeemer, 2620 14th Place. Call 262-552-7737 at least 24hrs in advance to reserve a meal.
- Kenosha Senior Center, 2717 67th Street. Call 262-351-6246 at least 24hrs in advance to reserve a meal.
- Westosha Senior Center, 19200 93rd Street, Bristol. Call 262-358-5554 at least 24hrs in advance to reserve a meal.
Hot and Cold Meal Curbside Pick-up
Hours are 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday and Friday – Village Pub of Silver Lake, 307 N. Cogswell Dr., Silver Lake
- Thursday – Kenosha Achievement Center, 1218 79th Street in Kenosha
At time of pick-up seniors will receive one meal that is hot and ready to eat and a second meal to put in the refrigerator to eat later. There is no fee for food but a donation of $4.00 per meal ($8.00 total) is requested.